Dec 19, 2011

Kareena Kapoor Joins Twitter


Social Networking like Facebook & Twitter is being one of the most marketing field for Bolllywood Actors, Actoress , Directors, Singers etc....

Kareena Kapoor who want to avoid media and don't want to join SOcial Networking Site.

But after all she has joined Twitter for her upcoming movie "Heroine ".

She twits ::

"Yes, I will be on twitter for the first time as heroine, my character in UTV Motion Pictures and Madhur Bhandarkar's film. It will be a new experience for me and I'm really looking forward for it. I think I will thoroughly enjoy it. I will be doing so from UTV's Twitter handle utvmp.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...
mini bollywood,minibollywood,news,games,Bollywood,Mini,Video,Music, latest bollywood,Poonam Pandey,Sunny Leone Hot Video,Sunny Leone,bollywood news in hindi,bollywood news,latest bollywood news,latest hindi songs,new bollywood movies,hindi bollywood news