Jan 19, 2012

Sunny Leone is back in news with signing Jism-2

After all Sunny Leone signed for Jism-2 leading role.



Jism-2 poster

She played a delhi girl role in jism-2 . now pooja is in search of 2 actors one is young and other is about 40 years.

She send dialogue details to sunny leone and said to work on her speech in hindi.

"While my dream that is #JISM2 comes closer to realization with @sunnyleone my nightmare with regards to casting my two leading men begins," Pooja posted.

"Hey everyone! So excited to be working on 'JISM 2'. Remember to follow @jism2 to get all the movie news first," Sunny (Karen Malhotra) tweeted.

She said, " I think as an actor you should know what you getting into, you should know if nothing else, at least the basics of the story. And after I heard all the details and the story line is when I really agreed to the character they wanted me to play."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...
mini bollywood,minibollywood,news,games,Bollywood,Mini,Video,Music, latest bollywood,Poonam Pandey,Sunny Leone Hot Video,Sunny Leone,bollywood news in hindi,bollywood news,latest bollywood news,latest hindi songs,new bollywood movies,hindi bollywood news