Mar 8, 2012

Madhuri Dixit at Madame Tussauds museum

Bollywood famous actoress Madhuri Dixit, known for her smile, unveil her wax statue at the Madame Tussauds museum .

"I am thrilled to be here in Madame Tussauds unveiling a wax figure of myself. It's incredible just how detailed the figure is - they have captured my look beautifully! I feel very humbled to be included alongside other Bollywood stars and some of my personal heroes," Madhuri said on the museum's website.

Madhuri at Museum madhuri dixit statue
madhuri at madam tussaud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...
mini bollywood,minibollywood,news,games,Bollywood,Mini,Video,Music, latest bollywood,Poonam Pandey,Sunny Leone Hot Video,Sunny Leone,bollywood news in hindi,bollywood news,latest bollywood news,latest hindi songs,new bollywood movies,hindi bollywood news