Apr 18, 2012

Liz Hurley and Shane Warne may be married in 2013

Shane Warne and Liz hurly

Actress Liz Hurley and boyfriend Shane Warne are planning to tie in merraige in both Britain and Australia in 2013.

“It feels like we have known one another forever. I am extremely happy when I'm with Shane. We are very similar in many ways. Despite differences in our backgrounds and careers, we both come from very secure, loving homes and to me that says a lot,” Hurley said.


“I think we just get each other and it feels like we have known one another for ever. I understand why Elizabeth and I getting together initially seemed strange to some people and why it created a lot of interest. We are from different worlds, but funnily enough they are very much the same, too,” warne said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...
mini bollywood,minibollywood,news,games,Bollywood,Mini,Video,Music, latest bollywood,Poonam Pandey,Sunny Leone Hot Video,Sunny Leone,bollywood news in hindi,bollywood news,latest bollywood news,latest hindi songs,new bollywood movies,hindi bollywood news