Oct 10, 2012

Poonam Pandey says "You don't have to be naked to be sexy" recent on twitter

Poonam Pandey once back in news for her tweeted Images but this time she was looking pretty good and sexy ever.

Poonam Pandey also agreed with that "You don't have to be naked to be sexy". 

She tweeted that she had her own jewellery store. that means she had get enough publicity through twitter now she become sexy searched models without any movies or television shows.

Poonam Pandey is recent in news for her visit to prey Ganesha in Mumbai. She was went there in Indian Saree but she was also in news for one year ago that she went there in skirt. Poonam Pandey also looks sexy in that white saree.

Sexy Poonam Pandey in Black
 
Poonam Pandey : "I looking at my Sexy Anklets n u all? "

Poonam Pandey's Cleavage in Black
Poonam Pandey : "Whats the difference between your smile and my smile? You smile when your happy. I smile because your happy."


Sexy Poonam Pandey Rare Images 
Poonam Pandey : "You don't have to be naked to be sexy."


Poonam Pandey Cleavage in Black
Poonam Pandey : "I own a jewellery store. "

Sexy Poonam Pandey Cleavage on Sofa

Poonam Pandey : "I'm lost without you Can't help myself How does it feel? To know that I love ya Tweethearts"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...
mini bollywood,minibollywood,news,games,Bollywood,Mini,Video,Music, latest bollywood,Poonam Pandey,Sunny Leone Hot Video,Sunny Leone,bollywood news in hindi,bollywood news,latest bollywood news,latest hindi songs,new bollywood movies,hindi bollywood news