Feb 28, 2013

I Love New Year Trailer (I love NY) - Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut

I Love New Year Trailer (I Love NY Trailer) - Sunny Deol, Kangana Ranaut




After long time Sunny Deol returns with his comic personality with Kangana Ranaut. One famous song in this movie Judai was heard last year as Murder 2 song but fact is that it is in I Love New Year. In this movie Kangana Ranaut as a beautiful musician and a Sunny Deol as a serious Wall Street banker.

Movie Name: I Love New Year
Starcast: Sunny Deol, Kangana Ranaut
Directors: Radhika Rao, Vinay Sapru
Producers: Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar
Release Date: 26 Apr 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...
mini bollywood,minibollywood,news,games,Bollywood,Mini,Video,Music, latest bollywood,Poonam Pandey,Sunny Leone Hot Video,Sunny Leone,bollywood news in hindi,bollywood news,latest bollywood news,latest hindi songs,new bollywood movies,hindi bollywood news