Mar 29, 2013

Atif Aslam is now mingle and tie with girl friend Sara Bharwana

Bad News for Girls who loves "ATIF ASLAM" is no more single :). He ties with "Sara Bharwana".

Pakistani singer and famous singer of INDIA Atif Aslam, who was seen on the Indian Television as a judge in reality show Surkshetra with Himesh Reshmiya, tied the knot with his longtime (7 years :) )girlfriend Sara Bharwana in Lahore today.




Atif and Sara's mehendi ceremony singer was held in Lahore on 26 March,Wednesday.
Some of family members, relatives and some musicians attended the wedding ceremony.

Atif has announced about his weeding on his Facebook account on Tuesday and informed the fans first hand about his wedding. 
"Dear Aadeez, U guys have always been a part of my family and have stood by me through my incredible highs and not so incredible lows. I am delighted to let all of you know that…… Har insan ka zindagi main aik na aik din WIYAAAH hona hota hayyy ,,, and my Big day has finally arrived with your prayers. ALLAH has endowed me with a wonderful life partner. I would request all of you to continue praying for us as you have always being doing in the past for me. Mehndi , barat n walima pictures are on their way."

According to reports, Atif and Sara have known each other over seven years. After Nikah the couple will host the Daawat-e-walima (reception) on March 29 at Royal Palm club, Lahore.

1 comment:

  1. I love keep updating myself with these bollywood latest news. Keep sharing this good content. I loved your blog.
    I loved the pictures. It was really nice. Thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...
mini bollywood,minibollywood,news,games,Bollywood,Mini,Video,Music, latest bollywood,Poonam Pandey,Sunny Leone Hot Video,Sunny Leone,bollywood news in hindi,bollywood news,latest bollywood news,latest hindi songs,new bollywood movies,hindi bollywood news