Oct 16, 2013

Meera Chopra cousin of Priyanka Chopra debut in bollywood

One more hot and cute babe debut in bollywood from CHOPRA family.

Meera Chopra is not new name for south indians as she had done many films in south industries. She has a hot and glamorous image in south movies.

Hot Meera Chopra 

Sexy Meera Chopra

Meera Chopra in black

Meera Chopra

Cute Meera Chopra


Meera Chopra is more confident than two sister Priyanka Chopra and Parineeti Chopra.

Meera Chopra is debuting with "Gang of Ghosts", a remake of Bengali film. Film was directed by Satish Kaushik, it also features Sharman Joshi and Mahi Gill.

"I will make Chopra surname more strong. I will not let down my surname down," Meera told reporters after shooting for a dance number for "Gang Of Ghosts".

These will definitely sure that she will got fame for his two successful sisters. So if she will also success in bollywood than they will make CHOPRA surname more bold in bollywood.

Meera also added comments for prinyanka : "I spoke to Priyanka. I don't think there was any need for tips as I've already worked down South. They all think that I will do a good job and the rest I will leave to the audiance."

 She also accept the pressure : "Yes, the pressure is there. People keep asking me the same question. Both my sisters (Priyanka and Parineeti) have proved themselves, so there is a lot of expectation, but I am confident."

Miss world Priyanka start her carrer in bollywood 10 years ago and she has secured a place for herself among the reigning queens of Bollywood after hits like "Fashion", "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi", "Aitrazz", "Don", "Dostana", "Kaminey" and "Barfi" and many more..

 while three films old Parineeti is known for her acting skills in "Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl" and "Ishaqzaade".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...
mini bollywood,minibollywood,news,games,Bollywood,Mini,Video,Music, latest bollywood,Poonam Pandey,Sunny Leone Hot Video,Sunny Leone,bollywood news in hindi,bollywood news,latest bollywood news,latest hindi songs,new bollywood movies,hindi bollywood news